Version 3.2 is live!!
Over the last 6 months we have been developing version 3 of the multi me patform and rolling out frequent software updates. multi me vs.3.2 is now complete with most of the key changes now in place.
Version 3.2 main developments:
- New picture password login option
- Combines the user profile section and 'My Stories' into a section called 'About Me'
- Combines 'My Community' and 'My Friends' into a section called 'My Circle'
- Introduces 'My Diary', a multimedia diary and secure support logbook feature
- Allows users to post updates directly to thier Circle or to Groups
- Allows users to like, comment or link Goals to an update (and create new Goals/Tasks on the fly)
- Allows users to create thier own Circle Groups and Events
- Allows Account Holders to manage certain users and their access from the Account Holder Panel
- Allows Buddys to create Goals for Supported Users and manage thier Circles, Events and Groups
- Is now fully mobile optimized