Terms and Conditions
Multi-Me Limited (“Multi-Me”) is a company registered in England, Company no. 07450055 whose registered office is at 25 Middle Street, Stroud, Gloucestershire, England, GL5 1DZ.
Use of the Multi-Me website at
Use of the Website
In accessing any part of the Website, users shall not:
• disrupt, interfere with or restrict the use of the Website;
• upload to, display on or transmit through the Website any materials which are or could be considered to be false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful, which violate export control laws or which infringe the rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, of any other person anywhere in the world;
• probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or circumvent or hack any user authentication or security controls in respect of the Website, or attempt to do so;
• reverse compile, dissemble, reverse engineer, decompile, copy, duplicate, modify or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the Website (except to the extent permitted by law) or transmit or attempt to transmit to or via the Website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
• change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse any files or other data contained on the Website.
Material contained in the Website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use [or internal circulation within the user’s organisation] provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in the Website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Multi-Me. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must ask permission from Multi-Me before making any other use of material contained in the Website. This permission to reproduce material does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where users must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material.
Users who supply personal details to Multi-Me through this Website consent to Multi-Me maintaining, recording, holding and using such personal data in accordance with Multi-Me’s ‘’ .
Cookies are small amounts of information which are stored on your computer. Using cookies enables Multi-Me to monitor website traffic and personalise the content of the Website to your requirements. This maximises the benefits you gain in using the Website and makes it easier for you to log on and use the Website during any future visit.
Third party providers
Multi-Me makes no representation or commitment and shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever in relation to the content or use of any third-party website which may be accessed through or as a result of using the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This Website has been prepared with the aim of providing key information about Multi-Me and its services only.
Owing to the nature of the Internet, Multi-Me cannot guarantee that this Website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. Users should ensure that they have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this Website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and Multi-Me gives no warranty whatsoever that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
This Website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that the user accepts it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where users of this Website rely on any information or other material contained in it, they do so entirely at their own risk and they accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this Website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Multi-Me excludes all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this Website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this Website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this Website are provided for information and convenience only and Multi-Me has no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. Multi-Me does not endorse any linked website.