2. This Policy does not apply to any other websites and we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other sites, including any that are reached through a link on this website.
3. We are required under the Data Protection Act, to protect any information we collect from you and will use administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised uses, access or modifications of it.
4. Personal information may be collected from you, such as name, organisation, IP and email addresses and phone number.
5. We may also analyse visitors and usage patterns of such visits to the website in order to inform our making improvements to the website and the information within it and to be able to send you relevant information from time to time.
6. We will only share personal information where compelled to do so under legal processes or statute.
7. We will not sell or pass such information to third parties without your specific permission.
8. However, whilst we will do everything we can to maintain the security of your personal information, it is not possible to guarantee it and therefore if you supply such information you do so at your own risk.
9. If you find that the information we hold is incorrect or you wish to remove it, please send an email to.